Monday, October 20, 2008

LOVE HER

If someone ask me how love is bout…I can only say by self experience it then you will know…it cant not simply describe with any word because each people have their own story. For me, love is actually a very sacred things. we should not playing in relationships instead. if you are meant just to playing in relationships, then better don’t begin. Why do I said so? Imagine if u have put your everything in it, what u get at last is painful and hurtful memory! Especially to those who had their first love.
For me, rather than my beloved one being hurt, I wish I carry all the pains by myself just don’t let her to be hurt. This is what I learnt since I know her. Maybe some people don’t believe falling in love at first sight, but truly it happened to me. The feeling I had is really wonderful. When you see her, you cant stop yourself from getting know her, one more thing is your heart beats faster!

During the school open weeks, which was before the orientation, I met her in the class. She was sitting alone beside the window. At that moment I wanted to get to know her, wanted to ask what her name, and many more things about her. That time was the first time I being like that. However school bell rang and it was the time class dismiss, I was very miss her and sad because I cant even manage to know her name.

But, one day during orientation, I manage to see her again! She was with my classmate that time. i approached to her by asking whats her name. luckily my classmate was also there, she indirectly lend me a hand. If no one there, maybe I don’t have any reasons or chances to get to know her and also soon later we are also of the different group.

Later on, we were busy with our own group stuff, until I dint have time to chat with her. Almost the whole week, I only talk several times with her only and time flies very very fast. It was the time for everyone back to their own class and started schooling life. But one thing is sadly, she was changed to L6S3. I was really unhappy that day because I afraid I will not have the chance to talk to her, chat with her again.

Everyday I was seemed like crazy already, whenever I saw her, I cant controlled myself from looking at her, smiling at her. As people said one who is in love, they will do many crazy and irrational things. It is true! I am one of the example. I always standing at the corridor facing her class, hope to see her, releasing my missing towards her.

Until one day, a person messaged me, asking me some weird questions which make my mind full of “questions” in return. but one weird thing was she knew my name! when she mention my English name, I suddenly think of her and I also don’t know why. In fact I keep asking her name to make sure what I sense was true. I try and try but she was very stubborn, at last even though I failed to know who is that person, but I am very sure it was her. I remember down her number. I know one day I could know who was the one messaging me.
I wanted to get her number, just dint know who can I get from. How am I going to take number from her or from friends around her. Since then, she dint message me anymore until one day finally I know who is that person behind that number. It happened like that, I asked one of her friends, and also used to be my classmate before. I simply ask her that I need xxxxxxxxx num, wanted to ask her some questions. That’s how I got her number . I dint know why I had to do so many things just to get her number, why don’t I just go to her there asking her directly instead. I have no idea to this matter and I guess only her will make me to be like that.

I still remember the first day I had a date with her was 30th of Jun at Teluk Cempedak beach during dinner time. That day we had western food there, the place where I work there. She had chicken chop and I had lamb chop. My aunt who is the chef and also my employer, asking me whether she is my girlfriend. I said no to her but in fact in I mind I said yes. At there also we had a portrait of both of us drawn by a portrait painter. Until now I still keep the portrait with me, I hang it on wall where everytime when I wake up in the morning, the first thing is seeing her. She look exactly in the picture, she has beautiful eyes, which will make you get electric shock whenever you look at her, she has a long smooth straight hair with sweet scent, which make u want to touch her hair everytime, she has sexy lips, the moment when she is eating is the most attracting that will make you unable to control yourself to kiss her.

The another day that I wont forget was the day I confess my love to her and I did that in a mall. Actually I already did in sms, but I think there is a necessary I need to tell her by my ownself. When you confess your love in sms compared to face to face with her,it actually require a very big courage to do so. Perhaps this was the first time I did this, my mind was in a piece of mess because I have never came across with this stuff. After saying out everything, what I got was a negative result. Maybe all the while I just think too much. That day I realized one thing that if u choose to confess your love to someone, make sure you choose at a right place at right timing. She also got tell me about her sad and hurtful events to me, I was really felt angry and also sad for her. I think how come such a good and nice girl can had such a terrible experience. I just cant imagine it! Since then, I told myself I will never ever do such thing to my beloved ones. Then we went to watch batman movie. That day indeed the whole story is unbelievable. That day she accepted me. We start our relationships not like the other couples have.

Till now, she still the one I love the most. Forever I will protect her, share everything with her, giving all my best I could for her. Well, she is my only one.

LOVE HER ONLY

No comments: